- Photo essays:
- Background materials for Capitol Hill visits:
- 2016 NABH Advocacy Agenda: Pass comprehensive mental health reform NOW!
- Reform should
- 1) Modify the Medicaid Institutions for Mental Disease (IMD) exclusion;
- 2) Eliminate the Medicare 190-day lifetime limit;
- 3) Clarify disclosure and transparency provisions of the federal parity law;
- 4) Fund health information technology (IT) for behavioral health providers; and
- 5) Support workforce development.
- After your visits to Capitol Hill, let us know what you learned by linking to a simple online 2016 Hill visit feedback form. By giving us feedback, NABH will be able to follow up with your congressional offices.
- Be a sponsor in 2017 (in DC March 20-22). Contact: Maria Merlie, email@example.com, phone: 202/393-6700, ext. 104.
- 2016 Program Committee
- E. Daniel Thomas, committee chair; chief operating officer, Springstone, Inc., Louisville, KY
- Betsy Blair, chief operating officer, CJW Medical Center/Tucker (HCA, Inc.), Richmond, VA
- Celtie Wade, director, business operations, Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services, Hattiesburg, MS
- Cerner Corporation
- Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Institutional Pharmacy Solutions
- Whitehall Manufacturing
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Medsphere Systems Corporation
- Mitigation Dynamics, Inc.
- Accurate Lock and Hardware
- Askesis Development Group
- ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Behavioral Safety Products
- Cannon Design
- Education, Inc.
- Genomind, Inc.
- Health Care Systems, Inc.
- Jeri Davis International Behavioral Health Consultants & Recruiters (JDi)
- Kennon Products, Inc.
- Neuronetics, Inc.
- Odd Ball Industries
- Pinpoint, Inc.
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- TownSteel, Inc.
- Virtual Medical Staff