NABH created the Addiction Treatment Quality Committee in April 2019 due to membership growth in the addiction treatment sector and the high level of national interest and activity in the addiction quality domain.
NABH members’ expertise in quality metrics across the full continuum of care makes the association uniquely qualified to provide leadership in the rapidly evolving landscape.
The committee works to:
- support overall landscape awareness about trends in quality measurement and oversight related to addiction treatment and recovery;
- identify challenges and best practices related to quality data collection, analysis, and reporting in addiction treatment programs; and
- review proposed quality process and outcome measures at the national level and provide practical recommendations for their improvement.
The committee includes:
- Frank A. Ghinassi, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., Co-chair, Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care, NJ
- Larkin Hoyt Gill, Psy.D., Co-chair, Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital, CA
- Deni Carise, Ph.D., Recovery Centers of America, PA
- Tracy Cohen, M.D., CleanSlate Centers, Inc.
- Tamra Hall, Ph.D., L.P.C., L.M.H.C., C.A.A.D.C., C.C.S., A.C.S., American Addiction Centers, TN
- Kimberly Jefferson, New Season/Colonial Management Group, LP, FL
- Michelle L. Maloney, Ph.D., L.P.C., C.A.A.D.C., Rogers Behavioral Health, WI
- Ruth Moore, C.C.E.P., Acadia Healthcare, Inc., CA
- Siobhan A. Morse, M.H.S.A, C.R.C., C.A.I., M.A.C., Universal Health Services, Inc., TN
- Patrice Muchowski, Sc.D., AdCare Hospital, MA
- Valerie O’Connell, Community Medical Services, AZ
- Lori Ryland, Ph.D., L.P., B.C.B.A.-D., C.A.A.D.C, Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc., NJ
- Sarah A. Wattenberg, M.S.W., Director of Quality and Addiction Services, National Association for Behavioral Healthcare, Washington, DC