NABH created the Addiction Treatment Quality Committee in April 2019 due to membership growth in the addiction treatment sector and the high level of national interest and activity in the addiction quality domain.
NABH members’ expertise in quality metrics across the full continuum of care makes the association uniquely qualified to provide leadership in the rapidly evolving landscape.
The committee works to:
- support overall landscape awareness about trends in quality measurement and oversight related to addiction treatment and recovery;
- identify challenges and best practices related to quality data collection, analysis, and reporting in addiction treatment programs; and
- review proposed quality process and outcome measures at the national level and provide practical recommendations for their improvement.
The committee includes:
- Frank A. Ghinassi, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., Chair, Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care/RWJBarnabas Health, NJ
- Serene Carruthers, L.M.F.T., Manager, SHARP McDonald Center, CA
- David Hans, M.D., American Addiction Centers, TN
- Sherri Johnson, New Season/Colonial Management Group, LP, FL
- Sam A. MacMaster, Ph.D., Promises Behavioral Health, LLC, TN
- Michelle L. Maloney, Ph.D., L.P.C., C.A.A.D.C., Rogers Behavioral Health, WI
- Ann Miller, Ph.D., Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer, Vizion Health, LLC, NC
- Ruth Moore, C.C.E.P., Acadia Healthcare, Inc., CA
- Siobhan A. Morse, M.H.S.A, C.R.C., C.A.I., M.A.C., Universal Health Services, Inc., TN
- Valerie O’Connell, Community Medical Services, AZ
- Lori Ryland, Ph.D., L.P., B.C.B.A.-D., C.A.A.D.C, Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc., NJ
- Larry Weinstein, M.D., American Addiction Centers, TN
- Sarah A. Wattenberg, M.S.W., Director of Quality and Addiction Services, National Association for Behavioral Healthcare, Washington, DC