The National Association for Behavioral Healthcare (NABH) invites you to share the news of your program, service, or product with its members who are the CEOs, clinicians, and administrative executives from the nation’s leading behavioral health organizations, including major corporations, specialty psychiatric hospitals, psychiatric and addiction treatment units in general hospitals, partial hospitals, residential treatment centers, and outpatient group practices.
Yearly opportunities include:
- Advertising in the NABH Membership Directory. Download a rate card. Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Ads due: August 4, 2017.
- Advertising in the NABH Purchasing Directory for Behavioral Health Decision-Makers. Email email@example.com for details. Ads due: January 2018.
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at the NABH Annual Meeting. The next Annual Meeting is March 19-21, 2018, in Washington, DC.
As the nation’s most specialized behavioral health providers, the NABH membership generates an estimated $8 billion in revenue each year. A typical member organization serves an average of more than 1,800 inpatients, provides more than 20,000 outpatient visits, and treats more than 500 partial hospital patients. Together, members deliver more than 5 million days of inpatient care each year as well as a wide diversity of services (such as special education, therapeutic foster care, group homes, home care, mobile crisis teams, and more). The youth services organizations within the NABH membership generate an additional $1 billion in revenue each year. The populations served are among the most severely ill and require a range of supportive services, including medications, special education, addiction treatment, family therapy, and other services.
NABH members are interested in and purchase:
- outcomes information systems
- clinical services
- HIPAA solutions
- computer and other communications services
- systems for integrating medical records and claims processing
- pharmaceuticals (for children, adolescents, and adults)
- liability and business insurance
- financial services
- consulting services
- workforce solutions
- furniture, therapeutic equipment, and recreational equipment
- real estate
- training resources (classes, videos, and print materials) for staff, patients, families, and community education
- marketing and strategic planning services
- and more
The National Association for Behavioral Healthcare (NABH) provides a prestigious forum for your message. Founded in 1933, the association represents more than 100 specialty behavioral health systems operating more than 1,000 hospitals and other treatment services.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.