- Background materials for 2017 Hill visits:
- After your visits to Capitol Hill, let us know what you learned by linking to a simple online 2017 Hill visit feedback form. By giving us feedback, NABH will be able to follow up with your congressional offices.
- Be a sponsor in 2018 (in DC March 19-21). Contact: Maria Merlie, email@example.com, phone: 202/393-6700, ext. 104.
- 2017 Program Committee
- Pat Hammer, committee chair; president and CEO, Rogers Behavioral Heatlh System, Inc., Oconomowoc, WI
- Francis Sauvageau, CEO/president, Meridian Behavioral Health, New Brighton, MN
- Michael Tarmey, R.N., M.S., director of programs/operations, Lahey Heatlh Behavioral Services, Lynn, MA
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, Inc.
- Meridian Behavioral Health
- Mitigation Dynamics, Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Behavioral Safety Products
- Cannon Design
- Cerner Corporation
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
- Education, Inc.
- Health Care Systems, Inc.
- Institutional Pharmacy Solutions
- Iris Telehealth
- Jeri Davis International Healthcare Consultants & Recruiters (JDi)
- Medsphere Systems Corporation
- NeuroStar Advanced Therapy
- Odd Ball Industries
- Pinpoint, Inc.
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- TimeKeeping Systems, Inc.
- TownSteel, Inc.
- Virtual Medical Staff
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.